Tuesday 16 December 2014

Santarina Kitty

Christmas is around the corner! There was a huge book sale here in KL that we just had visit and purchase gifts of literature...for ourselves!

After our (Fiona's and my) first haul from the book sale, we were too tired to do much sorting of our purchases other than to stack them up and fit them in a corner. While stacking, the kitty supervisor sauntered over...

Part of our haul...
You left a few books in the bag! Hey, who are you calling a nosey posy?
Good job, you should read more, and get me more plastic bags!

I hastened to shoo kitty out of the plastic bags in case anything untoward were to happen to my favourite feline.

"Mrowll...you didn't get ME anything?" she wailed.

"Uhm...it's a book fair, baby," I replied shiftily.

"Meow! You don't love me anymore!" she cried and fussed the whole night. 

My heart was breaking, so the very next day, I went out and picked up something for her. Thinking that as Christmas was coming soon, I'd get her something that was "in theme" with the coming holidays.

"Maxie! Daddy's home! Look what Daddy got you!" I sang as I walked through the door. My furry princess strolled out of my her bedroom and sniffed at the bag haughtily.


What IS this?

You're kidding right?

Imma gonna kill you...
I must look ridiculous, do not even dream about putting this on the blog!
Kitty jumping away the moment I took it off

"What's the matter, Maxie? Don't you like it?" I queried the twitchy-tailed kitty.

"Do NOT EVER, buy me things like that again!" she snapped. 

"Not even if you begged me and said I don't love you?" I asked and blinked innocently at her.

If you even think about putting that ridiculous outfit on me again, I shall rip all YOUR clothes to shreds. Miao!

I hastened to bribe Her Irate Highness with treats, and stowed the (too short) outfit away, safely out of sight.

I'm too kitty for my shirt, too kitty for my shirt, too kitty by far!

No comments:

Post a Comment